IMPM co-founder Henry Mintzberg describes management as a complex and challenging practice where art, science and craft meet, built on understanding from on-the-job experience. Mintzberg's vision created a reflective, practical and hands-on approach to management development, including ways for individuals to learn how to learn from one another's experience.
Unique Masters Degree Design – Beyond the MBA
In conjunction with the nine-day, five-stop transcontinental nature of IMPM, the program is an alternative to an MBA, integrating five modules that focus on one of five managerial mindsets. Each module is delivered in a different part of the world,providing working managers and leaders direct experience with different cultural contexts. This experience is taken back to their work places and changes are made to their own management practice.
Explore the Five Mindsets
- MODULE 1 MANAGING SELF: THE REFLECTIVE MINDSET
- MODULE 2 MANAGING ORGANIZATIONS: THE ANALYTIC MINDSET
- MODULE 3 MANAGING CONTEXT: THE WORLDLY MINDSET
- MODULE 4 MANAGING RELATIONSHIPS: THE COLLABORATIVE MINDSET
- MODULE 5 MANAGING CHANGE AND CONTINUITY: THE ACTION MINDSET