“The International Masters in Practicing Management goes beyond the MBA”
Henry Mintzberg, internationally renowned academic, author on business and management, and founder of IMPM.
Develop global perspective with personal impact.
Attend five world-class business schools for experienced managers and leaders.
True leadership is management with a lasting impact.
Develop your mindsets: Reflective, analytical, worldly, collaborative and action.
Your teachers: Renowned professors, fellow managers and yourself.
It’s about the practice of management, not the administration of business.
Come with questions to be answered
Professors and classmates as friendly consultants
Drive change in your organization
Tap the wealth of experience in the class room
Participants from around the world
Ranked #1 international Masters program in North America for the third year running, the IMPM offers unique international opportunities not found in an MBA or EMBA
Experience an innovative, collaborative learning approach for the development of management practice.
- Focus is on nurturing critical reflection and relevant mindsets as a part of daily management practice and leadership development
- Modules are set in five countries around the world, offering access to truly international participants, faculty and global organizations
- Learning for senior leaders is guided by world-class professors through reflective roundtable conversations, lectures and company visits
- Participants come from a vast range of international organizations, have diverse backgrounds and extensive experience
- The managerial exchange pairs two participants from different countries to visit, observe and learn at each other’s workplace